Wealthy Wednesday – Powerful Books
What is Wealthy Wednesday?
Wednesday is about helping you build a wealthy mind through inspirational books, articles, videos or other resources that will help you develop your wealth of knowledge.
Wednesday is a good day to understand your feelings. Are you counting the hours down until the weekend? Did you get out of bed this morning and think, ‘I’m nearly half-way through the week’?
We can all continue to develop our wealthy minds, but if you relate to the above, your spiritual wealthiness definitely needs some TLC 🙂
A few years ago I read these two powerful books.
Both are amazing and can really change the way you think. I’d recommend both of these books to build your wealthy mind 🙂
The ‘The Shack’ which was recommended to me by a friend. This story is quite haunting at first, but the whole message within the book really got my mind working overtime. This is a powerful story and it really got me thinking. Whether you believe in God or not? If you want to know why? Why you? Why are we here? Why! Why! Why!
As many of us often do, this book does a good job at trying to explain it!
The ‘Zen and the Art of Happiness’ is another book that got me thinking.
For those who have touched on the Law of Attraction and the connection to the Universe, will enjoy this book.
It goes a bit deeper into the theory and touches on the scientific side (without losing the reader).
These 2 books are completely different but do actually complement each other. Admittedly, the ‘The Shack’ is quite emotional. I felt quite nauseous when reading the first part that I nearly gave up, not that I want to spoil the story, but I couldn’t understand how anyone could get over what Mack was facing, and this is not to say he does get over it, but working through his emotions is such an intriguing read.
The ‘Zen and the Art of Happiness’ confirmed for me everything I thought about the Law of Attraction and how I was on the right track. Proving today that I most certainly was.
So, do you need to analysis a few things in your life ? These are two great reads that will really get you thinking!
- Nourishing Your Mind And Everything Else Will Follow: A to Z Inspirational Blog; N is for Nourish with Nourish Quotes and Therapeutic Writing
- Control Your Mind, Don’t Let It Control You – A to Z Inspirational Blog; M is for Mind with Mind Quotes and Therapeutic Writing
- Ways To Laugh More; A to Z Inspirational Blog; L is for Laughter with Laughter Quotes and Therapeutic Writing
- Karma Is Always Working, Watch, Listen And Learn – A to Z Inspirational Blog; K is for Karma with Karma Quotes and Therapeutic Writing
- Take The Jump And Ignore The Fear; A to Z Inspirational Blog; J is for Jump with Jump Quotes and Therapeutic Writing
- How To Ask Angels For Help – A to Z Inspirational Blog; A is for Angels with Angel Quotes and Therapeutic Writing on
- Inspirational Word of the Week: APPRECIATION – Top 10 Appreciation Quotes on
- Inspirational Words: How To Manifest Your Dreams Through Excitement on
- Inspirational Words: How to get what you want from the Universe on
- L is for ‘Law of Attraction’ on
- April 2018
- March 2018
- February 2018
- January 2018
- December 2017
- November 2017
- October 2017
- September 2017
- August 2017
- July 2017
- June 2017
- May 2017
- April 2017
- March 2017
- February 2017
- January 2017
- October 2016
- September 2016
- April 2016
- February 2016
- October 2015
- September 2015
- August 2015
- July 2015
- June 2015
- May 2015
- April 2015
- March 2015
- January 2015
- November 2014
- October 2014
- August 2014
- July 2014
- June 2014
- May 2014
- April 2014
- March 2014
- January 2014
- December 2013
- November 2013
- September 2013
- July 2013
- June 2013
- May 2013
- July 2009
- May 2009
- December 2008