Inspirational Words: Reignite Your Passion And Motivation
This week’s positive word
on our A-Z Inspirational Journey …
P is for
When I thought about the letter P positivity was the first word that came to mind, but after really thinking about this, I decided that I wanted to write about Passion.
Because I believe in this quote:
Much unhappiness comes from people not following their passion, becoming wrapped up in life, following a routine that pays bills, raising a family, and generally getting on with life, because they have to. Well, I truly believe that you don’t ‘have to’ … yes, we have to pay bills and maybe we’re not in a position to just drop everything and start following our dreams. But incorporating your passions into your daily life, will make life much easier and a nicer place to be.
This could be spending an hour, or even 30 minutes on something you love everyday. If you continue to do this and ensure your passion is embedded into your daily routine before you know where you are you may just be able to give up that day job. My biggest belief is that small steps count.
This week’s therapeutic creative writing exercise:
This week is to simply write down passionately something you are passionate about.
Something that would drive you. Something that would bring you joy. What would make your days easier? What would give you the motivation to bounce out of bed in the morning?
If you feel you’ve lost your passion for anything, have a think back to being a child. What made you tick? What did you want to be when you grew-up? Write down how you can start putting small steps in place to start doing something you truly love.
Remind yourself daily to start doing it. Small steps do count!
I watch my young daughters enjoy life without worries that we gain and carry as we grow older, I watch their passion for life and their ability to have no worries. That’s what we lack as adults, so write down a plan of how you can bring your passion into your life. Your plan will be what makes you want to get out of bed on a morning.
Just remember time is passing anyway, so make sure you fit your passion into your day. Have no regrets.
Wishing you love, happiness and fulfilment always
If you’d like help in surrounding yourself with positivity, you can download your very own FREE inspirational guide here.
- Click to share on Pinterest (Opens in new window)
- Click to share on Twitter (Opens in new window)
- Click to share on Facebook (Opens in new window)
- Click to share on WhatsApp (Opens in new window)
- Click to share on Google+ (Opens in new window)
- Click to print (Opens in new window)
- Click to email this to a friend (Opens in new window)
- Surround Yourself With Imagination Quotes To Help Your Dreams Come True on
- Ways To Laugh More; A to Z Inspirational Blog; L is for Laughter with Laughter Quotes and Therapeutic Writing on
- Karma Is Always Working, Watch, Listen And Learn – A to Z Inspirational Blog; K is for Karma with Karma Quotes and Therapeutic Writing on
- Take The Jump And Ignore The Fear; A to Z Inspirational Blog; J is for Jump with Jump Quotes and Therapeutic Writing on
- Use Your Imagination To Live The Life You Dream About: A to Z Inspirational Blog; I is for Imagination with Imagination Quotes and Therapeutic Writing on
- September 2018
- August 2018
- July 2018
- June 2018
- May 2018
- April 2018
- March 2018
- February 2018
- January 2018
- December 2017
- November 2017
- October 2017
- September 2017
- August 2017
- July 2017
- June 2017
- May 2017
- April 2017
- March 2017
- February 2017
- January 2017
- October 2016
- September 2016
- April 2016
- February 2016
- October 2015
- September 2015
- August 2015
- July 2015
- June 2015
- May 2015
- April 2015
- March 2015
- January 2015
- November 2014
- October 2014
- August 2014
- July 2014
- June 2014
- May 2014
- April 2014
- March 2014
- January 2014
- December 2013
- November 2013
- September 2013
- July 2013
- June 2013
- May 2013
- July 2009
- May 2009
- December 2008