R is for Risk-Taking
This probably accounts for why there are so many people who don’t actually achieve their dreams;
they are scared to take any risks.
But if you don’t take the risks how will you ever know how close you came to achieving your dream.
This doesn’t necessarily mean giving up your day job to follow your heart, or doing anything extreme that involves uplifting you and your family. It could be taking small risks that move you towards your goal.
Think about what scares you in reaching your goal? There maybe more than one thing that makes your stomach churn when it comes to taking risks or following your dream. What is stopping you?
A little task for this week is to write down all the things that you think are stopping you from achieving your goal. Once you have done this, go through the list and ask yourself, ‘Is this really stopping me?’ ‘What can I do about moving these barriers?’ Address each point and on another list write down, how you can overcome these fears. Start putting plans in place to eliminate those fears, or at least work your way through them.
Ask yourself this question: Not taking these risks, means you will stay where you are, how do you feel about that?
Here’s a few quotes to get you thinking!
Don’t regret the risks you didn’t take!
If you’d like more inspirational quotes, please click here www.victoria-brown.com and receive a free copy of the 2015 Daily Inspirational Quotes and Weekly Tasks Book.
Thank you as always for visiting, wishing you lots of love.
- Click to share on Pinterest (Opens in new window)
- Click to share on Twitter (Opens in new window)
- Click to share on Facebook (Opens in new window)
- Click to share on WhatsApp (Opens in new window)
- Click to share on Google+ (Opens in new window)
- Click to print (Opens in new window)
- Click to email this to a friend (Opens in new window)
- How To Start Thriving In Life – A to Z Inspirational Blog T is for Thrive with Quotes on Thriving and Therapeutic Writing
- Follow Your Soul And Live A Divine Life – A to Z Inspirational Blog; S is for Soul with Soul Quotes and Therapeutic Writing
- Become A More Radiant You; A to Z Inspirational Blog; R is for Radiance with Radiance Quotes and Therapeutic Writing
- The Key To A Peaceful Life Is A Quiet Mind – A to Z Inspirational Blog; Q is for Quiet with Quiet Quotes and Therapeutic Writing
- How To Find Your Inner Peace – A to Z Inspirational Blog; P is for Peace with Peace Quotes and Therapeutic Writing
- How To Ask Angels For Help – A to Z Inspirational Blog; A is for Angels with Angel Quotes and Therapeutic Writing on
- Inspirational Word of the Week: APPRECIATION – Top 10 Appreciation Quotes on
- Inspirational Words: How To Manifest Your Dreams Through Excitement on
- Inspirational Words: How to get what you want from the Universe on
- L is for ‘Law of Attraction’ on
- May 2018
- April 2018
- March 2018
- February 2018
- January 2018
- December 2017
- November 2017
- October 2017
- September 2017
- August 2017
- July 2017
- June 2017
- May 2017
- April 2017
- March 2017
- February 2017
- January 2017
- October 2016
- September 2016
- April 2016
- February 2016
- October 2015
- September 2015
- August 2015
- July 2015
- June 2015
- May 2015
- April 2015
- March 2015
- January 2015
- November 2014
- October 2014
- August 2014
- July 2014
- June 2014
- May 2014
- April 2014
- March 2014
- January 2014
- December 2013
- November 2013
- September 2013
- July 2013
- June 2013
- May 2013
- July 2009
- May 2009
- December 2008