Inspirational Words: Discover Your Quest In Life
This week’s positive word
on our A-Z Inspirational Journey …
Q is for
Do you feel an underlying passion or incompleteness that isn’t being fulfilled?
If you were to believe that you were sent here on a life mission or a quest that needed to be completed how would you feel about the journey so far? Have you achieved all your goals? Have you experienced all the things you would like to experience? Have you found true happiness?
There’s not many people that could answer yes to those questions … but imagine this:
Imagine knowing that your first quest on this physical plane was to feel love from within. When we are born this is exactly what we feel, love for ourselves and those around us. It’s as we grow and develop that society shapes our thoughts. When I initially felt the pull to turn to spirituality, one of the first things I learned was the power of love and forgiveness. It soon became my quest to send as much love to everyone and everything as I possibly could. I knew that my quest before I arrived here was to pass on this information to others. Too as many people as I possibly could.
Do you feel an urge, a passion – something deep within that you know you need to fulfil? This is your quest. Your life mission. The reason you are here. If it’s not something you can do overnight, then put a plan in place and start making it work for you. Life is far too short to be having regrets, make 2017 your year. Start the quest that you were sent here for.
You may feel you have more than one quest, that’s great! That’s good news. It means you can keep on going, keep on achieving, keep on moving through your life journey fulfilling all that you are.
One of your main quests is to show love always. Once you can show love, give and receive love you will see how all your other quests are so much easier to follow. Opening yourself up to the universe and letting go of any negative beliefs will enable your quest to be achieved much easier.
This week’s therapeutic creative writing exercise:
Freestyle writing this week … take 15 minutes out (take more time if needed) and simply write about what you think your quest in life is.
If you’re not sure, then write what you would like it to be. What’s your passion? What would you like to be doing on a day-to-day basis? Use last week’s exercise if it helps.
Your passion is your quest … write it down. Write down what you need to do to fulfil it. You may need to write a step-by-step plan to help you achieve your goals. You may need to write your ultimate quest which may take a year or so to achieve, therefore, take this and break it down into smaller and more managable steps. Split it into months, weeks and daily … write down what you can achieve each day, then go and make it happen.
So go and make your life marvellous and follow your quest 🙂
Wishing you love, happiness and fulfilment always
If you’d like help in surrounding yourself with positivity, you can download your very own FREE inspirational guide here.
- Click to share on Pinterest (Opens in new window)
- Click to share on Twitter (Opens in new window)
- Click to share on Facebook (Opens in new window)
- Click to share on WhatsApp (Opens in new window)
- Click to share on Google+ (Opens in new window)
- Click to print (Opens in new window)
- Click to email this to a friend (Opens in new window)
- Surround Yourself With Imagination Quotes To Help Your Dreams Come True on
- Ways To Laugh More; A to Z Inspirational Blog; L is for Laughter with Laughter Quotes and Therapeutic Writing on
- Karma Is Always Working, Watch, Listen And Learn – A to Z Inspirational Blog; K is for Karma with Karma Quotes and Therapeutic Writing on
- Take The Jump And Ignore The Fear; A to Z Inspirational Blog; J is for Jump with Jump Quotes and Therapeutic Writing on
- Use Your Imagination To Live The Life You Dream About: A to Z Inspirational Blog; I is for Imagination with Imagination Quotes and Therapeutic Writing on
- September 2018
- August 2018
- July 2018
- June 2018
- May 2018
- April 2018
- March 2018
- February 2018
- January 2018
- December 2017
- November 2017
- October 2017
- September 2017
- August 2017
- July 2017
- June 2017
- May 2017
- April 2017
- March 2017
- February 2017
- January 2017
- October 2016
- September 2016
- April 2016
- February 2016
- October 2015
- September 2015
- August 2015
- July 2015
- June 2015
- May 2015
- April 2015
- March 2015
- January 2015
- November 2014
- October 2014
- August 2014
- July 2014
- June 2014
- May 2014
- April 2014
- March 2014
- January 2014
- December 2013
- November 2013
- September 2013
- July 2013
- June 2013
- May 2013
- July 2009
- May 2009
- December 2008