Inspirational Words: Use All Your Senses To Start Noticing Your World And Start To Appreciate All That Surrounds You
This week’s positive word
on our A-Z Inspirational Journey …
N is for
You may be thinking that this isn’t really a positive word … it’s just a word!
Well it depends how you look at the world, and if you were one of those people who did think, ‘Notice, is just a word,’ then please have a read of this post and really think about what you actually notice around you.
When you start noticing the world around you, you’ll notice how a word such as ‘notice’ can be positive, how noticing life can be one of the most positive things you can do for yourself.
The world is a beautiful place, a wonderful place if you just stop for a second and notice it.
The world is full of busy … busy people, busy lives … busy, busy, busy – especially at this time of the year! People don’t have time to stop and notice the world around them. There’s so much to do … but there is actually so much to see.
If you feel like this sounds like you … have you noticed? Have you noticed how stressed you feel?
Take 5 minutes out to just breathe! 5 or 10 minutes of your time will not affect your schedule as much as not taking that time to breathe.
Breathe. Look around you. Listen. Use all your senses to notice your world. It’s wonderful to be here and alive, we must not take these days for granted. Be thankful always and take notice.
This week’s therapeutic creative writing exercise:
Take the above and write down what you notice. Spend as long as you can describing what you see, feel or hear:
Use all your senses to enhance the things you notice.
Write it all down. Leave it by your bedside and (with any affirmations you may have given yourself) read it every morning until you start to notice the things around you without actually thinking about them.
If you are not noticing how wonderful life is, look at how you can make changes in your life … firstly start with your thoughts. Start by noticing the beauty in the world, your loved ones … once you start noticing your thoughts, you will notice how your thoughts affect your life. So start by noticing those negative thoughts and turn them into positive ones.
Wishing you love, happiness and fulfilment always
If you’d like help in surrounding yourself with positivity, you can download your very own FREE inspirational guide here.
- Click to share on Pinterest (Opens in new window)
- Click to share on Twitter (Opens in new window)
- Click to share on Facebook (Opens in new window)
- Click to share on WhatsApp (Opens in new window)
- Click to share on Google+ (Opens in new window)
- Click to print (Opens in new window)
- Click to email this to a friend (Opens in new window)
Tags: #mondaymotivation, inspiration, Inspirational Blog, Inspirational messages, Inspirational Quotes, Motivational Blog, Motivational Messages, Motivational Quotes, Notice Quotes, Quotes about taking notice
- Use Your Imagination To Live The Life You Dream About: A to Z Inspirational Blog; I is for Imagination with Imagination Quotes and Therapeutic Writing on
- How To Live With A Grateful And Loving Heart When Times Are Hard – A to Z Inspirational Blog; H is for Heart with Heart Quotes and Therapeutic Writing on
- How To Personally Grow When You Feel Stuck In A Rut – A to Z Inspirational Blog; G is for Growth with Growth Quotes and Therapeutic Writing on
- How To Stay Focused In Your Busy World – A to Z Inspirational Blog; F is for Focus with Focus Quotes and Therapeutic Writing on
- How To Increase Your Positive Energy Levels Even When You’re Not Feeling The Vibe – A to Z Inspirational Blog; E is for Energy with Energy Quotes and Therapeutic Writing on
- September 2018
- August 2018
- July 2018
- June 2018
- May 2018
- April 2018
- March 2018
- February 2018
- January 2018
- December 2017
- November 2017
- October 2017
- September 2017
- August 2017
- July 2017
- June 2017
- May 2017
- April 2017
- March 2017
- February 2017
- January 2017
- October 2016
- September 2016
- April 2016
- February 2016
- October 2015
- September 2015
- August 2015
- July 2015
- June 2015
- May 2015
- April 2015
- March 2015
- January 2015
- November 2014
- October 2014
- August 2014
- July 2014
- June 2014
- May 2014
- April 2014
- March 2014
- January 2014
- December 2013
- November 2013
- September 2013
- July 2013
- June 2013
- May 2013
- July 2009
- May 2009
- December 2008