Inspirational Words: Learn To Relax So You Can Achieve More
This week’s positive word
on our A-Z Inspirational Journey …
R is for
Taking time out to assess and soothe your body and soul is the key to moving forward.
How many times have you heard people saying, ‘I haven’t got time …’ These are the people who need it more than most.
So if you’re one of those people who feels the need to keep moving, there’s no time for chilling … ask yourself how fast are you actually moving forward? If you feel you simply CAN’T STOP! Even the thought stresses you out. Then you are probably that person that needs to relax.
Here’s this week’s therapeutic creative writing exercise: if you’ve been doing some of the writing exercises you will see that some are best completed over a week. This helps to give you an overall view of events, circumstances, feelings and emotions that are taking place in your life.
So, this week, start writing a journal, look back over it week by week and see how fast you’re moving. While writing your journal put some feelings, thoughts and emotions into your writing, turn your writing into a relaxation technique. It’s an amazing method. If you do this, you’re still ‘working’ as you’re writing down your achievements, but at the same time you are actually allowing yourself to put things into perspective.
You may need to just put on the brakes for a while and tell yourself to just stop and listen.
Listen to what your mind and body wants. Give yourself chance to breathe. Give yourself chance to relax and be able to move forward.
We have a rule in our house, it’s actually one of my favourites:
These are the best nights for me. It brings home what is important. We all have busy lives, but it’s important that we make time for each other, and even if this means crashing on the sofa, watching a film, eating popcorn and crisps, that’s not only relaxing, it’s totally nourishing to the soul.
Wishing you love, happiness and fulfilment always
If you’d like help in surrounding yourself with positivity, you can download your very own FREE inspirational guide here.
- How to Ask your Angels for Help – A to Z Inspirational Blog; A is for Angels with Angel Quotes
- Inspirational Word of the Week: ZING – Top 10 Zing Quotes
- Inspirational Word of the Week: YOUNG – Top 10 Young Quotes
- Inspirational Word of the Week: EXCITEMENT – Top 10 Excitement Quotes
- Inspirational Word of the Week: WELCOME – Top 10 Welcome Quotes
- Inspirational Word of the Week: APPRECIATION – Top 10 Appreciation Quotes on
- Inspirational Words: How To Manifest Your Dreams Through Excitement on
- Inspirational Words: How to get what you want from the Universe on
- L is for ‘Law of Attraction’ on
- How to Ask your Angels for Help – A to Z Inspirational Blog; A is for Angels with Angel Quotes on
- January 2018
- December 2017
- November 2017
- October 2017
- September 2017
- August 2017
- July 2017
- June 2017
- May 2017
- April 2017
- March 2017
- February 2017
- January 2017
- October 2016
- September 2016
- April 2016
- February 2016
- October 2015
- September 2015
- August 2015
- July 2015
- June 2015
- May 2015
- April 2015
- March 2015
- January 2015
- November 2014
- October 2014
- August 2014
- July 2014
- June 2014
- May 2014
- April 2014
- March 2014
- January 2014
- December 2013
- November 2013
- September 2013
- July 2013
- June 2013
- May 2013
- July 2009
- May 2009
- December 2008