Inspirational Words: How To Be A More Loving Person
This week’s positive word
on our A-Z Inspirational Journey …
L is for
You may be thinking this is quite an obvious word this week, but you’d be amazed at how many people miss the opportunity to show love.
Ask yourself, how many times in a day do you show love?
When I first heard about the Law of Attraction, it was the love element that struck me first. ‘The Secret‘ came into my life when I needed it, when life seemed to be throwing challenge after challenge at me. Life can still do that sometimes, however, the way I deal with it is so much different now to then. Back then I was angry and upset. I didn’t understand why all these things were happening to me … ‘Why me???’ Trust me there are many people who think like this … in fact the majority of people think like this!
However, when I changed my feelings around, turned anger into love and looked outside of myself and my own world, good things started to happen. It’s not only about the words that are spoken, it’s about the actions that are taken, the thoughts that move in and out of our minds constantly.
Now, don’t get me wrong, it took effort to turn my thoughts around, it was a real effort in what seemed like utter darkness with no light at the end of the tunnel. But sure enough that light came, not just a dribble of light, not just a small glow, it was a whole load of party lights, fireworks and more!
It becomes an addiction sending out love to people. A good addiction. It’s one of the reasons I qualified as a Law of Attraction Practitioner, because I wanted to teach others have marvellous it actually is. The more love you give out there, the more you receive back.
This week’s therapeutic creative writing exercise involves looking at how much love you give:
- Start out by writing down what loving things you did last week.
- Write down the loving things you think you could have improved on: was there an argument with a loved one? Could you have expressed a loving word instead of a negative? Or, could you have kept quiet in a certain situation?
- Have a freestyle writing session expressing what makes you feel loved.
- Take these points and look at how you can express them to a loved one. Even if you feel you are not getting the love you would like, it doesn’t mean that someone doesn’t love you, people express things in different ways. So make it your mission to express love in the way that you want love to be expressed to you.
So make it your mission this week to send out as much love as you can.
Wishing you love, happiness and fulfilment always
If you’d like help in surrounding yourself with positivity, you can download your very own FREE inspirational guide here.
- Click to share on Pinterest (Opens in new window)
- Click to share on Twitter (Opens in new window)
- Click to share on Facebook (Opens in new window)
- Click to share on WhatsApp (Opens in new window)
- Click to share on Google+ (Opens in new window)
- Click to print (Opens in new window)
- Click to email this to a friend (Opens in new window)
- Surround Yourself With Imagination Quotes To Help Your Dreams Come True on
- Ways To Laugh More; A to Z Inspirational Blog; L is for Laughter with Laughter Quotes and Therapeutic Writing on
- Karma Is Always Working, Watch, Listen And Learn – A to Z Inspirational Blog; K is for Karma with Karma Quotes and Therapeutic Writing on
- Take The Jump And Ignore The Fear; A to Z Inspirational Blog; J is for Jump with Jump Quotes and Therapeutic Writing on
- Use Your Imagination To Live The Life You Dream About: A to Z Inspirational Blog; I is for Imagination with Imagination Quotes and Therapeutic Writing on
- September 2018
- August 2018
- July 2018
- June 2018
- May 2018
- April 2018
- March 2018
- February 2018
- January 2018
- December 2017
- November 2017
- October 2017
- September 2017
- August 2017
- July 2017
- June 2017
- May 2017
- April 2017
- March 2017
- February 2017
- January 2017
- October 2016
- September 2016
- April 2016
- February 2016
- October 2015
- September 2015
- August 2015
- July 2015
- June 2015
- May 2015
- April 2015
- March 2015
- January 2015
- November 2014
- October 2014
- August 2014
- July 2014
- June 2014
- May 2014
- April 2014
- March 2014
- January 2014
- December 2013
- November 2013
- September 2013
- July 2013
- June 2013
- May 2013
- July 2009
- May 2009
- December 2008