Inspirational Words: How To Manifest Your Dreams Through Excitement
This week’s positive word
on our A-Z Inspirational Journey …
X = EX
Yes, I’m using EX instead X in this inspirational blog journey, plus there are so many positive words that can be used for ‘E’ alone, and there are so many words that can be used for EX, that I decided to jazz up this A-Z a little. No this is not a cop-out, I don’t want to start making words up, although, I do actually LOVE making words up. Many authors make words up. The author I admire the most for the best made-up words is Roald Dahl, with words such as Whizzpopper and Trogglehumper (you can see more of Roald Dahl’s fantastic words here).
But I disgress, but it’s little things like this that I get excited about. Yes, I get excited about new words and about Roald Dahl’s books. My girls are at an age where they are loving his stories, so it’s exciting to watch their faces as they discover his fabulous stories.
(If you’re not happy with my use of EX and you are now on a mission to prove me wrong, with as many X positive words that you can possibly find, please go ahead, I’d love to see hear from you with your ideas. In the last A-Z, I used the word Xenodochial you can see that here. Yes, it’s a word and it actually means:
So, let’s talking about the words and let’s dicuss excitement … what is it you’re actually excited about? Anything?
If you ask many people this question, they get stumped. They haven’t got a holiday booked … they haven’t got any nights out planned … because they feel as if they should have something prepared in their lives. Something they can look forward too. Now I’ve asked that question if you’re one of those people now thinking, but I haven’t got anything planned … how boring is my life? I have nothing to be excited about. Think again …
See, here’s the thing, I think it’s important to be excited about something daily, and if I was only excited about a holiday coming up (which we haven’t got coming up and haven’t booked anywhere, as of yet), I’d be pretty damn miserable with my life. I’d be pretty upset that I was excited about something that was happening six months away. What’s to be excited about in between that? What do you have to be excited about daily or even weekly?
It’s like when people are happy that it’s a Friday and the weekend has arrived. I remember those days, and I swear they were painful. If you’re there now, let’s look at how we can help you get excited about your life again. How Monday mornings can become the new Friday nights …
We live in a society where unhappiness has become accepted. People are unhappy because they don’t have the best job, they are working 9-5 to pay the bills, there’s a constant demand on time and money. We watch over people achieving their dreams and goals and this upsets us, because why can they do it and we can’t.
It’s all about mind set … those who are living the life that you want to live is because they dreamed it, believed it and made it happen. They were excited about their days ahead and were grateful for all that they had. Getting up every morning and complaining will only lead to more complaining, because looking at everything that’s wrong in your life will only lead to more things to complain about, when there is so much to be grateful for and excited about.
When I first watched the secret, I realised why things were going wrong in my life. I wasn’t being grateful at all. Life was hard. A struggle. I manifested more struggling. When I turned this around, when I got excited because a bill had been paid (even excited about the late bill payments) and truly grateful, life started to offer more to me. The more I became excited, then more I had to be excited about. I would be excited about food in the cupboard, a treat at the shops … I love the following quote, it says it all …
It was hard work being positive when I felt there was little to be positive about. However, once I changed my thoughts around my life started to change. Don’t get me wrong, I’m not a robot. Yes, believe me even as a Law of Attraction & NLP Practitioner, I have days were I hit a brick wall and have to really bring that excitement into my life. I’m human … with a busy life of running a household, looking after two kids and a hubby who works away a lot … life can feel as if I’m on the magic roundabout … yes, with the drugs. But I know how to work my thoughts so that the day will go as planned and I will have little or no drama. Yes, we still have the odd drama, such as the boiler breaking down, a leak from the kitchen tap that sprayed like a waterfall … but these are things that happen. I don’t think it’s bad luck. The boiler is 10 years old, we’ve done well to get this far. Plus, I was grateful we just needed 2 main parts replacing not a completely new boiler. The tap needed fixing, so was bound to explode at some point, and was actually rather funny when I ran outside to some workmen, shouting for help like some kind of, ‘Damsel in Distress’ – who did help me, after looking at me like I’d been let out for the day. You see, there’s always a way of looking at the negatives.
We put so much pressure on ourselves that we don’t enjoy the day-to-day living. Once the day-to-day living is enjoyed, life becomes an exciting journey. Remember that feeling as a child? Being excited about the simplest things …
So what am I excited about today? Well, believe it or not, it’s new app!
I have so much I WANT to achieve in life that there’s not enough hours in the day. So if there’s a way I can multi-task and kill two birds with one stone, I will. Usually when I walk Daisy, our gorgeous Cocker Spaniel, I will listen to an audio book from audible. However, because I’ve had so many ideas for my fiction I’ve been on a mssion to get my next book moving. So I’ve searched high and low for an app that I can speak into and it will write out the text for me. I found some that were rubbish … however, I’ve found one called Dragon Dictation. I think it’s brilliant and I used it for the first time today to help with this blog post.
It means I can walk along, talking to myself, without looking crazy (because it looks like I’m on my phone). When I’ve finished dictating, there is a quick and easy way to forward the text to a variety of places. So I simply pressed the email icon and it’s emailed to me. How awesome is that?
Now don’t get me wrong, it’s not word perfect. I was excited to get home and see some of the interpretations. Here’s a few that made me giggle:
this could be something as simple as a daisy daisy (This last bit is me shouting at the dog …) That did make me giggle (little things 🙂 )
yes I’m leaving me with the law of attraction practitioner in Hanapepe who (I have no idea how I’m going to leave myself and is Hanapepe an actual place?)
very exciting because I am now door when I want to listen because I love the skin (I couldn’t work out what on earth I was trying to say here)
But other than the above, most of it was correct.
It’s little things like this that I get excited about, so when the big things happen, I’m ecstatic. This brilliant app, has just allowed me to do two jobs at once. It’s awesome.
If you read my blog posts, you’ll understand being a LAO Practitioner, I’m an avid manifestation and visualisation user. There are things in my life that I’ve manifested by being excited about them before they’ve actually arrived in my life. There are things I’ve seen other people manifest because of believing and feeling that excitement before it arrives.
So this week’s creative writing exercise is, How to Manifest your Dreams through Excitement. It’s best to read through the steps before starting this exercise …
- Start by writing down what it is you want.
- I love using the analogy – ‘wanting a promotion’ … this could relate to moving up the career ladder, setting-up your own business, promoting your life in some way that would benefit you. Maybe you would like to lose weight, be healthier or fitter: Write this down and try to be as specific as you can.
- Now you need to take 5-10 minutes out to relax. Breathe deeply … and let’s role-play. (Children find it easier to manifest because they don’t have the barriers or blockages that have built upon us layer by layer over the years …) let the barriers go and believe anything is possible.
- Now imagine receiving an email or letter telling you of this new promotion. Imagine you’ve just got your first sale or good review with your new business. Imagine standing on the scales or measuring your body and being the size you aim to be. You’ve reached your goal. The universe has delivered your wishes. It’s yours. How does that feel? Feel and breathe that excitement. No barriers or blockages … It’s yours, how does that feel? At this point, if you would like to, you can open your eyes and write down how you feel. Keep these words for step 5.
- Close your eyes again, imagine your dressing for the job. This new promotion, new business or dream of yours may require a new outfit. You maybe imagining yourself slimmer, fitter and healthier. How would you feel if you could fit into that dress that you so desperately want to wear?
If you haven’t an outfit in mind, this is a great manifesting technique. Choose the outfit you would love to wear if you were slimmer … imagine that feeling of wearing that outfit. Imagine that feeling of slipping into that dress, and know what you have to do to get there. This is your chance to take that step towards a happier life. Just feel the excitement of being there, living it and wearing it.
Even if it’s not truly happening around you, believe it is, live your days as if it is and watch your dreams manifest. Feel the excitement. If you’re feeling excited about your goal, you’ll find yourself naturally working towards it. The universe will help you when you give out excitement it will give you more to be excited about.
- The last step is to imagine you have received your goal/dream etc. and with the excitement you feel gratitude and appreciation. Be thankful. The words you wrote out earlier regarding your excited feelings, bring them into affirmations. For example: I feel amazing and so grateful for now being the manager of the store … (obviously fill in your dream). Whenever you’re feeling low or flat, you can read these and remember that excitement. Gratitude and appreciation will help you feel excited about things to come.
Now, it’s important to say here, you may do all of the above and you may not receive what you wanted. Firstly go back over your steps and ensure you are feeling the excitement daily. Sometimes our dreams can take days, weeks, months or years … it depends how big the dream is.
You’ll have heard the quote: ‘It takes 20 years to make an overnight success – Eddie Cantor’. If you have vision and a dream, be excited about it before it happens. Bring that excitement into your life. NEVER GIVE UP.
If it’s something that you feel could happen instantly and it doesn’t, and you may think the Law of Attraction isn’t working … well, the Law of Attraction is always working but so are the Angels. So if the Angels know there is something better for you out there, they will point you in the right direction. Keep your eyes open for exciting opportunities.
You may be feeling so frustrated but it’s important to NEVER TO GIVE UP. Be excited that you’re communicating the angels. Many people find this hard because most have to see to believe, but when it comes to the Law of Attraction the key is to believe to see.
Take this week’s creative writing exercise: Do this daily and you will soon be manifesting yourself to an exciting life.
Wishing you love, happiness and fulfilment always
If you’d like help in surrounding yourself with positivity, you can download your very own FREE inspirational guide here.
- Inspirational Word of the Week: UNIVERSE – Top 10 Universe Quotes
- Inspirational Word of the Week: THOUGHTS – Top 10 Thoughts Quotes
- Inspirational Word of the Week: SIGNS – Top 10 Signs Quotes
- Inspirational Word of the Week: RELAX – Top 10 Relax Quotes
- Inspirational Word of the Week: QUEST – Top 10 QUEST Quotes
- Inspirational Words: How to get what you want from the Universe on
- Inspirational Words: How to change negative thoughts to positive thoughts on
- Inspirational Words: Learn To Relax So You Can Achieve More on
- Inspirational Words: How To Increase Your Appreciation In Life on
- Inspirational Words: How To Increase Your Appreciation In Life on
- November 2017
- October 2017
- September 2017
- August 2017
- July 2017
- June 2017
- May 2017
- April 2017
- March 2017
- February 2017
- January 2017
- October 2016
- September 2016
- April 2016
- February 2016
- October 2015
- September 2015
- August 2015
- July 2015
- June 2015
- May 2015
- April 2015
- March 2015
- January 2015
- November 2014
- October 2014
- August 2014
- July 2014
- June 2014
- May 2014
- April 2014
- March 2014
- January 2014
- December 2013
- November 2013
- September 2013
- July 2013
- June 2013
- May 2013
- July 2009
- May 2009
- December 2008