Inspirational Word of the Week: NOTICE – Top 10 Notice Quotes
HERE’S MY FAVOURITE
TOP 10 NOTICE QUOTES
Once you’ve read these, why not have a go at this week’s inspirational appreciation task, and even click back to the therapeutic creative writing exercise that will help your senses become more aware so you can notice more.
If you’d like to digitally download any of the above quotes, in a classy elegant blank print, to display around your home or office …
You can also see the ‘inspirational notice message’ we are spreading through inspirational clothing, as you never know who needs to see your message.
You can check out
See a range of tote bags, posters and clothing for ladies, men and children, all designed to inspire and motivate you and others.
Clothing that spreads love … it’s time to notice the good things in life … spread the word
A range of colours are available; see the meaning of your favourite colours on Inspiration by Victoria J.Brown
How to use all your senses to start noticing the world around you, you can read the previous therapeutic creative writing blog here.
Ask yourself: What have you noticed about your life this week? What are you taking for granted? What is good in your life? Are you taking notice of the good things? Do you notice and dwell on the things that are not quite right?
The word ‘notice’ on its own doesn’t seem like a word that could inspire many. However, if we look at the context of this word, it is probably one of the most important, when it comes to inspiring yourself. The word ‘notice’ is extremely important when it comes to the Law of Attraction.
Law of Attraction: What you notice in your world, is what you’re most likely to attract.
Truly think about this. If you start to notice the good around you, you’ll attract more good. So, start noticing things to appreciate.
It’s so easy for people to see the negative in all things, but if we stay positive and notice the good in our world, we will start attracting more good. It’s the way the Law of Attraction works! So if you feel like isn’t going to plan at the moment, start noticing your thoughts.
Happy thoughts lead to a happy life.
I truly hope you get something from my words. When I was at my lowest, I inundated myself with quotes. I even started my own spreadsheet of quotes, which I later developed into daily inspirational quote books. I also found therapeutic creative writing helped, you can see the appreciation exercise here.
I love inspiring messages; I wake up to them, I go to sleep with them. I have my own affirmations. I want everyone to know the power of the mind. The power that you have to inspire yourself and others, no matter how much you feel this can’t happen for you. Trust me, from someone who felt the same, it can happen for you. YOU can make it happen.
If you read my other blogs, you see my message that I hope will inspire you …
To help you along,
you can download my
Fill yourself with positive thoughts and watch the negativity fade away.
How we see these messages can be through various forms, but sometimes people are not looking for them … but they need them. This was one of the reasons I created my online inspirational clothing store, as you never know who needs to see the messages & how it could help them at that moment in time.
I hope you find something that will help spread love, inspiration and encouragement.
Happy browsing, sending you love, happiness and joy always
Victoria is a women’s fiction author, published by Bombshell Books.
Following her own dreams, she was ecstatic to be published with Bombshell Books. The 2nd in the ‘myself series’ was released at the end of September. She hopes by writing her inspirational blog and promoting her inspiring clothing, she will help others pursue their goals. Spreading love and positivity always.
Once I started reading this I couldn’t put it down. I found myself laying awake at three in the morning one night trying to finish it even though I had work the next day!
Buy now from Amazon
- Click to share on Pinterest (Opens in new window)
- Click to share on Twitter (Opens in new window)
- Click to share on Facebook (Opens in new window)
- Click to share on WhatsApp (Opens in new window)
- Click to share on Google+ (Opens in new window)
- Click to print (Opens in new window)
- Click to email this to a friend (Opens in new window)
Tags: #mondaymotivation, #motivationalmonday, Dreams, Goals, Gratitude, Inspirational, Inspirational Blog, Inspirational Books, Inspirational magic quotes, Inspirational Message, Inspirational messages, Inspirational Notice Quotes, Inspirational Quotes, Inspiring, Inspiring Quotes, Inspiring reads, living a divine life, love inspirational quotes, Love quotes, loving quotes, Motivational Blog, Motivational Messages, Motivational Quotes, Notice Quotes, Quotes, Quotes about love, The Secret
- Express Yourself To Feel Alive – A to Z Inspirational Blog; X=Ex is for Express with Express Quotes and Therapeutic Writing
- Are You Willing Enough To Achieve Your Goals? – A to Z Inspirational Blog; W is for Willing with Willingness Quotes and Therapeutic Writing
- How To Concentrate On Your Victories, Not Your Defeats – A to Z Inspirational Blog; V is for Victory with Victorious Quotes and Therapeutic Writing
- How To Let Your Uniqueness Shine – A to Z Inspirational Blog; U is for Unique with Quotes on Uniqueness and Therapeutic Writing
- How To Start Thriving In Life – A to Z Inspirational Blog; T is for Thrive with Quotes on Thriving and Therapeutic Writing
- How To Ask Angels For Help – A to Z Inspirational Blog; A is for Angels with Angel Quotes and Therapeutic Writing on
- Inspirational Word of the Week: APPRECIATION – Top 10 Appreciation Quotes on
- Inspirational Words: How To Manifest Your Dreams Through Excitement on
- Inspirational Words: How to get what you want from the Universe on
- L is for ‘Law of Attraction’ on
- June 2018
- May 2018
- April 2018
- March 2018
- February 2018
- January 2018
- December 2017
- November 2017
- October 2017
- September 2017
- August 2017
- July 2017
- June 2017
- May 2017
- April 2017
- March 2017
- February 2017
- January 2017
- October 2016
- September 2016
- April 2016
- February 2016
- October 2015
- September 2015
- August 2015
- July 2015
- June 2015
- May 2015
- April 2015
- March 2015
- January 2015
- November 2014
- October 2014
- August 2014
- July 2014
- June 2014
- May 2014
- April 2014
- March 2014
- January 2014
- December 2013
- November 2013
- September 2013
- July 2013
- June 2013
- May 2013
- July 2009
- May 2009
- December 2008