Inspirational Words: Let Others Inspire You, So That You Can Inspire Others
This week’s positive word
on our A-Z Inspirational Journey …
I is for
This week let’s think about who inspires you and more importantly, who do you inspire?
I want to jump straight into an exercise this morning. Don’t worry, this will take you 5/10 minutes and will change your mind-set for the day!
So firstly, who inspires you?
Let’s get straight into a therapeutic creative writing exercise:
Write down the names of the people who inspire you.
This could be people who are close to you; family members or friends. It could be someone you’ve come across over the internet or through social media (for example, maybe someone who runs a fitness blog/business or offers music entertainment through you tube), or a celebrity who you feel gives you a drive to push yourself.
Once you have this list, pick one of these people and write a paragraph about why they inspire you.
The next task is to look at this particular person and their story. They will have one to tell and it could be a reason as to why you are drawn to them. What makes them inspirational to you? In what way do you relate to them?
Many people are inspired by others because they have achieved a goal, reached a target and pushed themselves forward. There’s always a story behind someone’s success. If you’re inspired and drawn to certain people take a look at your own life, you are more than likely drawn to these people for a reason. This following quote is so true …
Whatever you’re going through, or whatever you’ve been through, you’ll be surprised how many people have been through the same or similar. These people, like yourself, are looking to be inspired by people who have got through the bad times. Everyone has bad times, things they have to deal with when they truly don’t want to. People who have been through bad times, learned by the experience are bound to inspire us. If it makes you feel it’s possible for you … this is because it is possible for you!
You may have huge dreams that you don’t like to share with others incase they put you down, or we all know someone who thinks your dreams are far too big and you are living in some kind of ‘La La Land’ – that’s ok … that’s there opinion. Don’t let them affect your dreams, this will only hurt you, not them. You are one of a kind and if you have amazing dreams and goals it’s your mission to achieve them. If you have an urge, a passion to do something with your life, don’t ignore these feelings, they are there for a reason. They are there because you are suppose to strive towards them. If you read my blog posts regularly, you’ll see that I often post images of our house rules, well to finish off today, here is another of our house rules … make them your house rules too.
Wishing you love, happiness and fulfilment always
If you’d like help in surrounding yourself with positivity, you can download your very own FREE inspirational guide here.
- Click to share on Pinterest (Opens in new window)
- Click to share on Twitter (Opens in new window)
- Click to share on Facebook (Opens in new window)
- Click to share on WhatsApp (Opens in new window)
- Click to share on Google+ (Opens in new window)
- Click to print (Opens in new window)
- Click to email this to a friend (Opens in new window)
- Express Yourself To Feel Alive – A to Z Inspirational Blog; X=Ex is for Express with Express Quotes and Therapeutic Writing
- Are You Willing Enough To Achieve Your Goals? – A to Z Inspirational Blog; W is for Willing with Willingness Quotes and Therapeutic Writing
- How To Concentrate On Your Victories, Not Your Defeats – A to Z Inspirational Blog; V is for Victory with Victorious Quotes and Therapeutic Writing
- How To Let Your Uniqueness Shine – A to Z Inspirational Blog; U is for Unique with Quotes on Uniqueness and Therapeutic Writing
- How To Start Thriving In Life – A to Z Inspirational Blog; T is for Thrive with Quotes on Thriving and Therapeutic Writing
- How To Ask Angels For Help – A to Z Inspirational Blog; A is for Angels with Angel Quotes and Therapeutic Writing on
- Inspirational Word of the Week: APPRECIATION – Top 10 Appreciation Quotes on
- Inspirational Words: How To Manifest Your Dreams Through Excitement on
- Inspirational Words: How to get what you want from the Universe on
- L is for ‘Law of Attraction’ on
- June 2018
- May 2018
- April 2018
- March 2018
- February 2018
- January 2018
- December 2017
- November 2017
- October 2017
- September 2017
- August 2017
- July 2017
- June 2017
- May 2017
- April 2017
- March 2017
- February 2017
- January 2017
- October 2016
- September 2016
- April 2016
- February 2016
- October 2015
- September 2015
- August 2015
- July 2015
- June 2015
- May 2015
- April 2015
- March 2015
- January 2015
- November 2014
- October 2014
- August 2014
- July 2014
- June 2014
- May 2014
- April 2014
- March 2014
- January 2014
- December 2013
- November 2013
- September 2013
- July 2013
- June 2013
- May 2013
- July 2009
- May 2009
- December 2008