I is for Influence
Influence … when you think of this word, what comes to mind?
There are many good influences and bad influences in our lives that we have to decide which to ignore and which to look up to.
But one of today’s focuses is not to look at negative influences (as that’s not what these blog posts are about) but to focus on who has influenced you and how you can influence others.
Are you a person that people want to be around? Do you radiate energy and enthusiasm for life? Or do you dwell upon every tiny thing in your life that is not right and send these vibes like a ripple swarming those around you?
If you’re the latter, don’t worry, all is not lost. And in one blog post it may be hard to change your perspective on life, but we can still work on getting you there. Firstly, have a think about this quote:
So whoever you are, whatever you do, whatever mood you are in … you could be influencing others with your actions, in a positive or negative way!
This could be a positive outlook for you, you maybe a spritely character who automatically influences people with your presence, or you maybe someone who needs to work a bit on being that influential person that people are drawn to. However, if you can think about one positive thing in your life every day, you will see how this can influence your own mind into becoming more positive. The more positive you are, the more you can influence others in an energetic way.
Here’s a little task for you:
Firstly think of a person who has influenced you, this could be a parent, a family member, a teacher, a friend … anyone! Now write down 5 things as to why you believe this person has influenced you. Once you’ve written these 5 write another 5.
Study this list … now write down how you could influence others in a good way. Look at the list and think about how this person influenced you and how you can actually pass this on. It’s possible … you just need to have the courage to believe in yourself.
Here’s a few quotes to think about …
Struggling with this week’s blog post? Think about the person who you want to be, the person you want others to see you as and work towards that. Influence and encourage those around you. If you find the company you keep is a bad influence, it’s time to think about some life changes. Because whatever is happening in your life right now, you’re influencing others, maybe without even realising it.
If you’d like to hear more about my inspirational quotes, please click here www.victoria-brown.com and simply sign-up to my newsletter and receive a free copy of the 2015 Daily Inspirational Quotes and Weekly Tasks Book.
Thank you as always for visiting, wishing you lots of love.
- Click to share on Pinterest (Opens in new window)
- Click to share on Twitter (Opens in new window)
- Click to share on Facebook (Opens in new window)
- Click to share on WhatsApp (Opens in new window)
- Click to share on Google+ (Opens in new window)
- Click to print (Opens in new window)
- Click to email this to a friend (Opens in new window)
- Express Yourself To Feel Alive – A to Z Inspirational Blog; X=Ex is for Express with Express Quotes and Therapeutic Writing
- Are You Willing Enough To Achieve Your Goals? – A to Z Inspirational Blog; W is for Willing with Willingness Quotes and Therapeutic Writing
- How To Concentrate On Your Victories, Not Your Defeats – A to Z Inspirational Blog; V is for Victory with Victorious Quotes and Therapeutic Writing
- How To Let Your Uniqueness Shine – A to Z Inspirational Blog; U is for Unique with Quotes on Uniqueness and Therapeutic Writing
- How To Start Thriving In Life – A to Z Inspirational Blog; T is for Thrive with Quotes on Thriving and Therapeutic Writing
- How To Ask Angels For Help – A to Z Inspirational Blog; A is for Angels with Angel Quotes and Therapeutic Writing on
- Inspirational Word of the Week: APPRECIATION – Top 10 Appreciation Quotes on
- Inspirational Words: How To Manifest Your Dreams Through Excitement on
- Inspirational Words: How to get what you want from the Universe on
- L is for ‘Law of Attraction’ on
- June 2018
- May 2018
- April 2018
- March 2018
- February 2018
- January 2018
- December 2017
- November 2017
- October 2017
- September 2017
- August 2017
- July 2017
- June 2017
- May 2017
- April 2017
- March 2017
- February 2017
- January 2017
- October 2016
- September 2016
- April 2016
- February 2016
- October 2015
- September 2015
- August 2015
- July 2015
- June 2015
- May 2015
- April 2015
- March 2015
- January 2015
- November 2014
- October 2014
- August 2014
- July 2014
- June 2014
- May 2014
- April 2014
- March 2014
- January 2014
- December 2013
- November 2013
- September 2013
- July 2013
- June 2013
- May 2013
- July 2009
- May 2009
- December 2008