Inspirational Words: How To Live A Divine Life
This week’s positive word
on our A-Z Inspirational Journey …
D is for
You deserve to live a divine life … so ask yourself … are you?
Are you living the most super fantastic life ever?
Are you living a divine life?
Do you know how to live a divine life?
What does living a divine life actually mean?
I ask these questions as if it’s an easy thing to achieve. It is if you truly follow your heart, soul and spirit.
If you’re not sure how to start living a divine life, the advice I can give you is to simply follow your heart. When we talk about divinely living, we usually think about being a spiritual being. Understanding your purpose here on earth can help you live a divine life. If you want to know more about finding out your prupose, Doreen Virtue has written a brilliant article – you can read ‘Find Your Life Purpose‘ here.
But if you were to think of a divine life in simpler terms: Do what you love. Once you are filling your days with things you love, you can’t help but raise yourself to another level. You can’t help but push your mind beyond the everyday mundane tasks that may be holding you back from reaching your potential.
Well, this is easier said than done … yes?
If you feel like you are walking on a treadmill, i.e. working to the pay the bills etc. How do you venture off this treadmill? You can’t just stop work to start doing something you love? Wouldn’t it be lovely if life was that easy?
This doesn’t mean handing your notice in, not having a plan of action to move forward, it means start doing something daily that you love.
Ask yourself, ‘What is my passion?’ ‘What would give me joy?’
What would you do everyday that would fulfil you? What plans can you put in place to make this happen?
Here’s this week’s therapeutic creative writing exercise to help answer these questions:
- What does divine living mean to you?
- Write down how you see yourself living a divine life.
- Write down steps you need to take to enable this divine life.
Read below the top tips and then re-do the above creative writing exercise, see if you can make some changes to your original plan to make things happen quicker
Here’s my top tips on how you can start living the divine life you deserve:
- Remember small steps count – put a plan in place that will ensure you are starting to work towards your dream.
- Do something today that your future self will thank you for – when I think of my future self, I think about tomorrow; what can you do today that will bring you closer to your dreams tomorrow? Doing something daily will ensure you work your way closer to those goals.
- Being grateful for where you are at the moment can also help you feel more settled with your life. It’s good to want to challenge yourself and push yourself forward, but being grateful for your present moment and feeling love for all that you have and all that you are, will definitely help you feel like you are living a life of divine fulfillment.
- Once you become grateful for your life, trust that you are going in the right direction, then all will become clear and you will realise your life can be as divine as you want it to be.
Wishing you love, happiness and fulfilment always
If you’d like help in surrounding yourself with positivity, you can download your very own FREE inspirational guide here.
- Click to share on Pinterest (Opens in new window)
- Click to share on Twitter (Opens in new window)
- Click to share on Facebook (Opens in new window)
- Click to share on WhatsApp (Opens in new window)
- Click to share on Google+ (Opens in new window)
- Click to print (Opens in new window)
- Click to email this to a friend (Opens in new window)
- Express Yourself To Feel Alive – A to Z Inspirational Blog; X=Ex is for Express with Express Quotes and Therapeutic Writing
- Are You Willing Enough To Achieve Your Goals? – A to Z Inspirational Blog; W is for Willing with Willingness Quotes and Therapeutic Writing
- How To Concentrate On Your Victories, Not Your Defeats – A to Z Inspirational Blog; V is for Victory with Victorious Quotes and Therapeutic Writing
- How To Let Your Uniqueness Shine – A to Z Inspirational Blog; U is for Unique with Quotes on Uniqueness and Therapeutic Writing
- How To Start Thriving In Life – A to Z Inspirational Blog; T is for Thrive with Quotes on Thriving and Therapeutic Writing
- How To Ask Angels For Help – A to Z Inspirational Blog; A is for Angels with Angel Quotes and Therapeutic Writing on
- Inspirational Word of the Week: APPRECIATION – Top 10 Appreciation Quotes on
- Inspirational Words: How To Manifest Your Dreams Through Excitement on
- Inspirational Words: How to get what you want from the Universe on
- L is for ‘Law of Attraction’ on
- June 2018
- May 2018
- April 2018
- March 2018
- February 2018
- January 2018
- December 2017
- November 2017
- October 2017
- September 2017
- August 2017
- July 2017
- June 2017
- May 2017
- April 2017
- March 2017
- February 2017
- January 2017
- October 2016
- September 2016
- April 2016
- February 2016
- October 2015
- September 2015
- August 2015
- July 2015
- June 2015
- May 2015
- April 2015
- March 2015
- January 2015
- November 2014
- October 2014
- August 2014
- July 2014
- June 2014
- May 2014
- April 2014
- March 2014
- January 2014
- December 2013
- November 2013
- September 2013
- July 2013
- June 2013
- May 2013
- July 2009
- May 2009
- December 2008