Inspirational Words: Coincidences Or Signs? How To Look For Them?
This week’s positive word
on our A-Z Inspirational Journey …
S is for
There are signs daily telling us we are going in the right (or wrong) direction. They are all around us and it’s our job to look out for them. If you are a spiritual individual, you’ll understand when I say your angels are constantly communicating with you. If you’d like to know more about angels and connecting with them, I recommend renowned best-selling author Doreen Virtue. If you’ve not heard of her, her books are a must-read.
But even if you’re not spiritual and you’re thinking the talk of Angels is a step too far, have a think about one word … coincidences.
Things happen in life that we call coincidences, but if you put the pieces together around these coincidences and work out the puzzle you’ll be amazed at what you’ll find.
In the words of Albert Einstein:
This brings me on to numbers – if you haven’t heard of numerology you can read more on an excellent website Numerologist
In a nutshell, numerology is related to your name and your life path. This is a really interesting way to look at your personality, your character and understand whether you are on the right life path or not.
Numbers are also sent to us by our angels, again, Doreen Virtue is describes the meaning of numbers in her book, ‘Healing with Angels’
And in her own words …
Sometimes we don’t want to look for signs because we’re scared, we’re worried about the change in our lives, the upheaval … but if you’re unhappy anyway and you’re unconsciously calling out for help, (or you may already be aware that your angels are helping you and you are consciously asking for their help, but you still feel apprehensive), if you remember the angels have your back. They are sending you signs to help you move forward. They want you to be powerful, strong and awesome and they will help you achieve these goals. Believe and look for the signs.
This week’s therapeutic creative writing exercise:
Before you start this writing exercise take 10 minutes to be quiet, still and breathe.
If you need longer for this breathing exercise that’s absolutely fine. Take all the time you need to just be still.
Whilst you are breathing, think about things that have happened over the last week or recently that made you stop and think or anything that caught you off-guard … any coincidences? Where they really coincidences? Have these coincidences led to anything new in your life? Made you think differently?
Write down how you feel about the coincidence and why you think it happened.
If you can’t think of anything, that’s perfectly fine, things happen in life that we often take no notice of. Coincidences can happen daily and that’s what we see them as … coincidences. However, this week and over the next few weeks, start noticing what is going on around you: If a certain song is played that reminds you of someone or something, is that for a reason? Have you bumped into someone who you haven’t seen for a while? Has something happened that has actually made you feel completely devastated? With this last question, this is the time you need to look out for the signs. Things in life happen for a reason. We often can’t see it, as in the saying we can’t see the ‘word for the trees’, it’s times like this we need to step back and look at the bigger picture. Easier said than done, I know. But this is an amazing time for therapeutic writing. It will help you see the signs that the angels are helping you move forward. S0 get writing and get discovering.
Wishing you love, happiness and fulfilment always
If you’d like help in surrounding yourself with positivity, you can download your very own FREE inspirational guide here.
- Click to share on Pinterest (Opens in new window)
- Click to share on Twitter (Opens in new window)
- Click to share on Facebook (Opens in new window)
- Click to share on WhatsApp (Opens in new window)
- Click to share on Google+ (Opens in new window)
- Click to print (Opens in new window)
- Click to email this to a friend (Opens in new window)
- Follow Your Soul And Live A Divine Life – A to Z Inspirational Blog; S is for Soul with Soul Quotes and Therapeutic Writing
- Become A More Radiant You; A to Z Inspirational Blog; R is for Radiance with Radiance Quotes and Therapeutic Writing
- The Key To A Peaceful Life Is A Quiet Mind – A to Z Inspirational Blog; Q is for Quiet with Quiet Quotes and Therapeutic Writing
- How To Find Your Inner Peace – A to Z Inspirational Blog; P is for Peace with Peace Quotes and Therapeutic Writing
- Seek All Opportunities As They Can Lead To An Amazing Life: A to Z Inspirational Blog; O is for Opportunity with Opportunity Quotes and Therapeutic Writing
- How To Ask Angels For Help – A to Z Inspirational Blog; A is for Angels with Angel Quotes and Therapeutic Writing on
- Inspirational Word of the Week: APPRECIATION – Top 10 Appreciation Quotes on
- Inspirational Words: How To Manifest Your Dreams Through Excitement on
- Inspirational Words: How to get what you want from the Universe on
- L is for ‘Law of Attraction’ on
- May 2018
- April 2018
- March 2018
- February 2018
- January 2018
- December 2017
- November 2017
- October 2017
- September 2017
- August 2017
- July 2017
- June 2017
- May 2017
- April 2017
- March 2017
- February 2017
- January 2017
- October 2016
- September 2016
- April 2016
- February 2016
- October 2015
- September 2015
- August 2015
- July 2015
- June 2015
- May 2015
- April 2015
- March 2015
- January 2015
- November 2014
- October 2014
- August 2014
- July 2014
- June 2014
- May 2014
- April 2014
- March 2014
- January 2014
- December 2013
- November 2013
- September 2013
- July 2013
- June 2013
- May 2013
- July 2009
- May 2009
- December 2008