B is for Belief
Last week I started my new A-Z of inspirational blogging, and I talked about having aspirations. If you haven’t read it, you can read it here. If you did, did you write down your aspirational list? Have you been visualising reaching these aspirations?
Some people can find this hard; a challenge to actually visualise something that hasn’t actually happened yet. One of the biggest barriers is self-belief! It’s believing that YOU can actually do it. You may say it aloud, you may even convince yourself, but deep down, somewhere in your subconscious you have a niggling feeling that is stopping you.
So this week is about belief and learning to concentrate on you and believing in yourself.
I’ve been wanting to meditate for years, after downloading a Free app on my phone called Headspace, I became more intrigued and attended a meditation session last week. And something the teacher said was quite poignant to many people’s reality: It’s our reaction to other people that causes upset feelings within us. It’s how we deal with these feelings. It’s how we push these thoughts out into the open and how we deal with them internally.
Which got me thinking about self-belief. There are so many people out there who won’t take a risk, won’t move forward with their lives because they don’t believe in themselves. They don’t believe they are worthy of doing anything more than what they are doing. Don’t believe they are capable. And they listen to other people who may spread negativity around them.
So this week, I want everyone who is reading this blog to use affirmations. Affirmations help in clearing the mind and help to understand that you totally deserve the best life ever! It’s the belief in yourself that will help you move forward.
Every morning when you awake, before you get out of bed, say, ‘Today is a wonderful day, I believe in myself and wonderful things are happening!’
Once you are out of bed, look in the mirror and say, ‘I believe in me’ five times!
Stop in the middle of the day and tell yourself, ‘I can do this, I am an amazing person and I totally believe in myself.’ If you can do this a few times a day, awesome!
When lying in bed, before you go to sleep, say, ‘I believe in me. I’m proud of myself. Thank you for a wonderful day. Tomorrow will bring more good things. I believe. I believe. I believe.’
Remember, The Law of Attraction tells us to believe we’re already there, you can do this, but you need to believe in yourself! Believe you’re already there. Believe. Believe. Believe!
Good luck believing and have an awesome week!
Sending you lots of love and happiness
If you’d like to be inspired further, you can download my FREE Daily Quotes and Inspirational Messages 2015 Book, here:
- Click to share on Pinterest (Opens in new window)
- Click to share on Twitter (Opens in new window)
- Click to share on Facebook (Opens in new window)
- Click to share on WhatsApp (Opens in new window)
- Click to share on Google+ (Opens in new window)
- Click to print (Opens in new window)
- Click to email this to a friend (Opens in new window)
- Express Yourself To Feel Alive – A to Z Inspirational Blog; X=Ex is for Express with Express Quotes and Therapeutic Writing
- Are You Willing Enough To Achieve Your Goals? – A to Z Inspirational Blog; W is for Willing with Willingness Quotes and Therapeutic Writing
- How To Concentrate On Your Victories, Not Your Defeats – A to Z Inspirational Blog; V is for Victory with Victorious Quotes and Therapeutic Writing
- How To Let Your Uniqueness Shine – A to Z Inspirational Blog; U is for Unique with Quotes on Uniqueness and Therapeutic Writing
- How To Start Thriving In Life – A to Z Inspirational Blog; T is for Thrive with Quotes on Thriving and Therapeutic Writing
- How To Ask Angels For Help – A to Z Inspirational Blog; A is for Angels with Angel Quotes and Therapeutic Writing on
- Inspirational Word of the Week: APPRECIATION – Top 10 Appreciation Quotes on
- Inspirational Words: How To Manifest Your Dreams Through Excitement on
- Inspirational Words: How to get what you want from the Universe on
- L is for ‘Law of Attraction’ on
- June 2018
- May 2018
- April 2018
- March 2018
- February 2018
- January 2018
- December 2017
- November 2017
- October 2017
- September 2017
- August 2017
- July 2017
- June 2017
- May 2017
- April 2017
- March 2017
- February 2017
- January 2017
- October 2016
- September 2016
- April 2016
- February 2016
- October 2015
- September 2015
- August 2015
- July 2015
- June 2015
- May 2015
- April 2015
- March 2015
- January 2015
- November 2014
- October 2014
- August 2014
- July 2014
- June 2014
- May 2014
- April 2014
- March 2014
- January 2014
- December 2013
- November 2013
- September 2013
- July 2013
- June 2013
- May 2013
- July 2009
- May 2009
- December 2008